Nervous Patients In Manchester
Hi, my name is Dr Steve Maskill BDS from Oakley Dental in Manchester I am a specialist dentist for nervous patients. I have nearly 30 years experience as a dentist, and have helped OVER 10,000 patients that would describe themselves as nervous patients, anxious patients or have a phobia of the dentist (dental phobia) – to achieve the smile they deserve.
I am a dental phobic certified dentist and I have also completed sedation courses in London – The Society for the Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry (SAAD). I have also mentored other dentists in the techniques of sedation. I have patients who travel from abroad for their treatment at Oakley Dental in Manchester with the latest sedation techniques.
I recently treated a patient who hadn’t been to a dentist for 50 years – which is my record!
Facts About Sedation Dentistry
- It works.
- It is safe.
- Work requiring several appointments can be done in 1 visit!
- People who have difficulty getting numb have no problem when relaxed.
- It is safely used to reduce the fatigue of extended dental treatments that require long visits.
Who is a candidate for Sedation Dentistry in Manchester?
- have high levels of fear.
- have had traumatic dental experiences.
- have difficulty getting numb.
- have a bad gag reflex.
- have very sensitive teeth.
- have limited time to complete their dental care.
- have complex dental problems.
- hate needles.
- hate noises, smells and tastes associated with dental care.
- are afraid and embarrassed about their teeth.
Contact us now for a FREE Oakley Dental Phobic Assessment
Contact Us Now
Your Dental Health Is Our Priority.
To talk to a member of our team please use the contact form, or give us a call today on 0161 773 0111Find Our Practice & Directions Emergency Dental Appointments Leave us a google + review